Cylinder, NCA1, Tie Rod
Series NCA1 medium duty tie rod cylinders are NFPA interchangeable, have a crimped piston rod assembly, are pre-lubricated and available in 11 mounting styles. Bore sizes range from 1.5 to 4 inches. The NCA1 expanded line of medium duty cylinders has bore sizes ranging from 5 to 8 inches, while the heavy duty range is 1.5 to 14 inches. The single rod model is available in 22 mounting styles.
- Standard and non-rotating double acting and double rod
- Oversized Rod
- Large Bore
- Bore sizes: 1½, 2, 2½, 3¼, 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Strokes from 1/2" to 80"
- NFPA Standard Mounts: basic, foot, flange, clevis, trunnion, etc
- NFPA Standard Rod Ends: small male, short female, flanged, etc
- Variety of switches and a variety of lead wire lengths
- Optional air cushions and rod boots
|Manufacturer Part #||NCDA1X150-0500|
|Actuator Accessory Type||Tie Rod|
|Number of Cores||2 pcs. [Or None in the Case of No Switch)|
|Series Type||Standard w/ Magnet|
|Air Direction||Both Ends (Air Cushion)|
|Thread Type||Nil (Small Male, Standard, Threaded)|
|Mounting||MP1, Double Rear Clevis|
|Bore Size||1 1/2"|
|Lead or Prewired Connector||0.5m [Or None in the Case of No Switch]|
|Auto Switch||No Switch|